ADEY Radiator Flush - Now Available from Hoerner Toronto
Although central heating systems are generally extremely reliable, they still require periodic maintenance. Regular radiator water treatment is especially important for radiators. Water treatments such as an ADEY Radiator Flush help to clean and protect hydronic systems from the inside out. An HVAC technician can explain what maintenance procedures are most relevant to your system.
As a service Hoerner temporarily installs a MagnaCleanse system flushing which removes system debris with its RapidFlush® filter and VibraClean agitator. In 20 seconds, the precision agitator can extract more sludge than can be extracted in 30 minutes without it. In fact, it even shifts hardened debris, reducing the need to remove radiators to clean the system completely. Hoerner will put the cleaner into the radiator and the cleaner circulates for a week for a deep cleaning. Hoerner will then return to remover the MagnaCleanse cleaner device and add a protector to help further protect the inside of the radiator.
How Does ADEY Radiator Flush Work?
Sludge is the result of magnetite building up in your heating system due to corrosion. Sludge can seriously impact the efficiency of a boiler if any build-up occurs. The presence of sludge in your system can lead to multiple problems. MagnaCleanse® system flushes gently and removes even hardened debris to produce a system that is virtually free of any magnetite that may have built up over time if left untreated.
We at Hoerner Heating & Plumbing provide expert advice and guidance whenever you need it. Give us a couple of details about the property and we can suggest ADEY products that are right for the job.
- Cleansing your system will ensure optimal results and provide additional protection
- Maintains the system's effectiveness and integrity on a continuous basis
- Enhances the performance and efficiency of central heating
- System life is extended by regular flushing
ADEY Maintenance - MC1 Protector
ADEY's key formula offers chemical protection against magnetite and limescale formation in your domestic heating system. Heating systems commonly use ADEY Maintenance MC1 Protector, which is available in a variety of formats and can be used on metals and other materials. Concentration levels are maintained for a long time with its long-term protection.
In addition to being compatible with other ADEY products, the MC1 Protector also:
- Scale and corrosion are reduced in mixed metal central heating systems
- When used in conjunction with MC3 Cleaner, it can reduce gas consumption
- Prevents frequent radiator venting
- Prevents boiler noise and stuck pumps
- Fuel bills are reduced and maintenance costs are reduced
- Maintains a constant temperature
- It is non-toxic and eco-friendly.
ADEY Maintenance - MC3 Cleaner
With MC3 Cleaner, central heating system scale, debris, and sludge can be removed faster and boiler noise can be eliminated. MC3 Cleaner effectively removes debris and other flux residues, so your boiler runs efficiently for a longer time. Test MC3 Cleaner's ability to accelerate the cleaning process when you perform a power flush. Available in a variety of formats, ADEY Radiator Flush MC3 Cleaner is non-hazardous and compatible with most metals.
ADEY Maintenance - MC3 Cleaner:
- Restores heating systems by removing debris, limescale, and sludge
- Utilized in conjunction with MC1 Protector to save gas
- The system continues to run normally, so it is easy to use
- Product is Carbon Footprint certified by Carbon Trust
ADEY Radiator Flush is designed to prevent sludge from harming heating systems.
Let Hoerner Heating and Plumbing handle your ADEY maintenance.