To all of our valued customers:
During this time of change, Hoerner Heating & Plumbing will continue to deliver the highest quality of service. We will continue to offer home visits to keep your home comfortable, functioning and safe. As we navigate the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have adopted several new policies to comply with health department recommendations. These polices have been designed to ensure that your health and safety as well as the health and safety of your families and our staff is the highest priority. We need to keep our employees healthy so that they can continue to perform essential emergency services for our clients.
Effective immediately and for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis:
* All Hoerner employees who have traveled in the last 14 days are self isolating and not coming to work.
* All Hoerner employees are to notify management immediately if they experience any symptoms, at which time they would be immediately off work and seeking medical attention.
* All customers are asked to please advise Hoerner if anyone in your home is manifesting flu or cold-like symptoms or has a fever.
* All customers are asked to please advise Hoerner if anyone in your home has traveled in the last 14 days.
* All technicians are practicing social distancing. We have reduced visits to the office and we have advised technicians to distance themselves as much as possible by keeping 6 feet from each other and from clients while within clients homes. We will not be shaking hands with any clients.
* We have implemented inflexible personal hygiene policies with all of our employees. It starts with hand washing but includes wiping down truck seats, keys and steering wheels with disinfectant wipes after every job, wiping down the ipad/tablet before and after giving it to a customer to sign, disinfect high-touch areas before and after servicing someone's home, including light switches, doorknobs and thermostats before and after adjusting it, wiping down high touch areas in the trucks and in the office every day.
* When tech arrives to your home, you can choose to open the door and back away and have the technician come in and keep his/her distance. We can call you when the technician arrives so that you can open the door and leave it open. The technician can then come in and do their work without any contact. The technician can communicate with you by phone or text rather than speaking face to face. They can go over whats required, get a detailed location and description of the job, confirm the work and repairs/replacements with you and get a credit card for payment. They can send photos and videos of the job to you to get authorization for work so you can see that it has been completed. They can also provide you with any instructions or further recommendations by phone as well.
* If you do not want to have physical contact with the technician, you can call your payment into the office before the technician leaves instead of handing over your credit card and touching the ipad.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We wish you continued health as we all work together to fight
We offer Up-front pricing. Hassle-free service calls.